Summit Nepal Trekking
Established in 1973 by Dutch ecologists, Summit Nepal Trekking has trekked over decades to reach its current position. The journey was not as easy as it may look from this juncture, there were challenges to execute complex projects, sustain in the business when country was in a political turmoil, look after the welfare and livelihood of the staff, despite all the odds Summit Nepal Trekking emerged victorious and kept serving to promote tourism in Nepal and to our valued clients. During the course of this remarkable journey, Summit Nepal Trekking got the opportunity to work together with high profile individuals, operators, organizations and media companies – Caudwell Xtreme Everest Expedition, the film “Caravan” of Eric Valli, BBC documentaries are few amongst many others.
All our treks and expeditions are supported by Nepalese (Sherpa) guides who are probably amongst the most knowledgeable and skilled in the business. Backed by our extremely professional office staff with many years of experience and the best trekking equipments, we ensure of successful trip with the emphasis on personalized service, quality, safety and good value for money.
Pan Himalaya Travels
Established in 2005, Pan Himalaya Travel is a new venture of Summit Nepal Trekking. The basic idea behind was to give varied options to Summit Nepal Trekking clients so they can have the opportunity of one stop shop.
- To promote culturally and ecologically sound tourism in Nepal.
- Preserve natural habitat, world heritage sites and discourage deforestation
- Reduce unemployment, provide fair wages to employees based on Nepalese standard and discourage child labour.
- Give prime concern to safety of our clients and staff members
- Last but not the least give good value for money to our esteemed clients